2019-2020 Hunting Rates
Based on 2 hunters per 1 guide. 1 Hunter per guide available at an addition fee of $1500 USD per hunt.
- Meals and Bagged lunch
- Transportation to and from hunting area.
- Transportation to and from Edmonton International airport at additional fee. Contact us for details.
- Field dressing and preservation of your trophies while you are on your hunt.
- All hunts are based on 5 days. Arrive at the lodge Sunday evening and leave Saturday morning.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book and to insure your hunt. This is payable by January 31 of that year. The balance is due on the day of your arrival.
- Extra days will be charged at $500.00 USD for the first day and $350.00 USD for each day after.
- 5% GST & License fees
- Wildlife Identification Number (WIN) $8.00CDN
- Wildlife Certificate $75.00CDN
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Accommodations prior and after the hunt
- Cost of any taxidermy and shipping cost for their trophies and meat, as well as the cost of meat processing. These cost must be prepaid in advance before leaving.